Phoenix Maplewood Out of This World
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring smiled warmly as the names were spoken.  Trying to ignore the fact that Reek had chosen one.  If there were another pup she wondered what that pups name would be, but didn’t ask, because Saena never mentioned a third name, so then her Alpha probably hadn’t decided what to do if that happened.  “I love those names Saena.”  Spring told her Alpha warmly, then paused for a few moments before continuing.  “Also... if you ever need help with anything else just howl for me and I’ll be there.”  Spring added in a more serious tone.  Her words were full to the truth too.  She knew that it would probably be very hard as a single Mother with young pups.  If only Reek could have been smarter with his choices...

Spring’s gaze flicked to the sky.  Wow... it was getting pretty late.  The sun had just fully set and now darkness enveloped above the two females.  Tomorrow she would head out to go see if Reek’s pack was a place.  “Getting pretty late.  Think I’ll get back to my den soon and go scout out bright and early tomorrow morning.”  Spring remarked.  Her gaze then once more flicked up to the starry sky, wondering what tomorrow would bring.  Spring really hoped Reek had been smart enough to not start a pack so close to Phoenix Maplewood, although at this point she would not be surprised.
Messages In This Thread
Out of This World - by Spring - March 21, 2016, 11:35 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 22, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 22, 2016, 09:37 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 23, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 23, 2016, 10:26 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 24, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 25, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 27, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 27, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 30, 2016, 08:38 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 31, 2016, 11:02 PM