Ankyra Sound for some reason i smell gas on my hands.
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
uh oh spaghettios

Tavi appeared reluctant to reveal the driving force behind her excursion, and while that would have been a clear boundary for any well-to-do wolf, Lusca was... "a meddling enthusiast" and eagerly awaited the words she might impart with ears trained forward. "I felt.. That I needed to get away." The omega plunked onto her haunches and scuttled up, attentiveness settling into her features. Tavi went on to explain her predicament, suspense building as she concluded with an ominously spoken word: diagnosis. Lusca drew in a sharp breath. "Snakes alive, is it terminal?" She pressed, eyes locked on Tavi with rapt interest. 

So distracted was she, that Lusca did not have the faintest idea that she and her illicit visitor were under surveillance––that Caiaphas had converged her terrorist cell and had their conversation wiretapped by a cabal of ears from on high.   
Messages In This Thread
for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by RIP Tavi - March 30, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 12:29 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 02:45 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - March 31, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 01, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 05, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 07, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 09, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 19, 2016, 10:41 PM