Greatwater Lake Down by the lake
72 Posts
Ooc — AJ
Crius' attention altered from his reflection to the voice that must have belonged to whatever heavy footed creature that was slinking its way towards him. By the tone, it was a male, that or a pretty thick female. The sable wolf faced the stranger; he was bigger than he expected; way bigger. For such a large creature, he sure was nimble on his feet. 

This fellow must have known Cicero, maybe it was his father or err his mother, perhaps he was from the dark feather forest thing Cicero kept moaning about. "Well sir, I would love to tell you but," Crius's muzzle twisted into a shifty smile "what business is that of yours?"

It was probably a bad idea to be uppity with such a titanic wolf but what was the worst that could happen? Yes, apparently this bigger wolf was light on his feet but, Crius had one thing over him; speed... Hopefully. Worst comes to worst he could suck up to the guy and bombard him with compliments.

"I mean, uh no disrespect but, it's not every day a random stranger would sneak up on me and ask me, my name is Crius by the way, a question. But to answer your question, Cicero is a little fella I made friends with, he sure was cowardly, though, ran away from me and tried to attack me. Am I talking too much? Maybe I'm talking too much. Sometimes I just talk talk talk haha, uh I'll shut up, you talk." Crius danced around the question, perhaps he could lure the guy into some conversation though the bigger male was apparently blunt.
Messages In This Thread
Down by the lake - by Crius - April 05, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: Down by the lake - by Burke - April 06, 2016, 02:04 AM
RE: Down by the lake - by Crius - April 06, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: Down by the lake - by Burke - April 07, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: Down by the lake - by Crius - April 07, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: Down by the lake - by Burke - April 09, 2016, 04:55 AM
RE: Down by the lake - by Crius - April 09, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: Down by the lake - by Burke - April 10, 2016, 01:05 PM
RE: Down by the lake - by Crius - April 10, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Down by the lake - by Burke - April 11, 2016, 12:28 PM