Larksong Grotto Riding alone, town after town, toll after toll
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
I rolled a four, so Aspen looses but her skills are good. Considering she had said prior she was rusty her loss didn't bother her too much. She still fought well. Go Reek!! XD 

Aspen side glanced as another wolf came to Reek's side and greeted her with what seems like a smile. Hellooo I'm a stranger why are you smiling? Aspen thought slightly annoyed by the lack of sense this she wolf seemed to have. If a stranger was at pack borders, the last thing on your mind is to be friendly with them, even if this was a new recruit the wolf had no reason to automatically trust Aspen. Yet the wolf didn't seem to have a doubt in her mind this wolf was not a threat. She decided rather than be disrespectful she would return the she wolf's gaze with a small polite nod.

Her focus returned to the means at hand as the Alpha male asked for Aspen to demonstrate and if he liked what he saw, she could consider this place home. She returned his bow with a gaze that showed pure determination and focus. She took a split second to think before lunging for the side of his neck while he was still in a bow. It wasn't the sweet spot but for now it would have to do.

She aimed to grasp on just to the right of where she really should have hit in a real fight but couldn't reach because of his angle. She held hard enough that it wouldn't cause any damage but that she still had some control. In an attempt to knock him off his feet she was twisting her head at an odd angle keeping her legs locked so that she herself wouldn't fall during the maneuver herself. The mud made this harder but perhaps it could be used to either of their advantages.

Heh sorry if the sparring is bad, the last battle i fought was when i had Wynter at ankyra sound against Duskfire XD Before we disbanded :3 And other stuff happened *smug grin* XDD
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
RE: Riding alone, town after town, toll after toll - by Aspen - April 06, 2016, 03:39 PM