Ankyra Sound for some reason i smell gas on my hands.
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
sorry, all––started school this week and haven't had any downtime, so i'm pulling out here so i don't hold the thread up more than i have already :)

Before Tavi had the time to expand on her condition, Caiaphas and her hands marched up on them, gums drawn tight to flash scissor-bite rows––poised fret their target. Which, lately, had been their conveniently bite-sized omega. This thought weighed heavily on her mind, leaving no margin for possible defense of the other girl––after all, they didn't know each other from Eve, and Lusca was not about to imperil herself for a transient. The inkpot girl shot Tavi a clutched look, tail locked to her undersides and her ears slackening as the trio set in towards them.

"You better skip town." She breathed, eyes not unlike saucers as they met Saltwinter's chieftain––the guilty expression a sneak-thief might have after his wares spilled from his garments fresh on her face. A fraught Lusca was an entirely selfish one, so the instant Caiaphas spoke and not a moment later, she bolted in the other direction, clambering up the rocks to the top of the cliff with the impressive agility of a border collie.
Messages In This Thread
for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by RIP Tavi - March 30, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 12:29 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 02:45 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - March 31, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 01, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 05, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 07, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 09, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 19, 2016, 10:41 PM