Larksong Grotto Riding alone, town after town, toll after toll
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
The move worked and the potential joiner came crashing down to her side as Reek forced her into a sidelong roll. Tucked together in this roll, they both became better acquainted with the mud. Reek himself became one with the dirt and grime, as it clothed him like a tightly woven sweater -- covering nearly every inch of his greasy, scraggly fur until he was nothing but a slipper, brown mass. Neither did Aspen escape the mud's earthen grasp, and soon, the two became too bogged down to continue their spar.

With jaws still wrapped around Aspen's throat, Reek stood above her in a dominant position. The fight was over, but Aspen still struggled to get to her feet. The fight had not left her, and for that, Reek could respect her effort. He was not one to reward those who gave up, but for those who continued trying (in Aspen's case), Reek felt there was potential for growth.

His grip slackened and he pulled away. "You're in," he said, smiling. "Welcome home." Before making his way back to Eslani's side, Reek shook the loose mud from his fur. He settled into a seated position his gaze once agian fell on the new joiner. "My name's Reek. Call me if you need me.

And with that, Reek turned away to clean himself of the exess mud in the lake.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Riding alone, town after town, toll after toll - by Reek - April 08, 2016, 09:36 AM