Larksong Grotto Riding alone, town after town, toll after toll
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen didn't have to wait too long before she felt his grip loosen and let go. She put her head back in a somewhat normal position but stayed on the ground until the alpha spoke. "You're in....Welcome home," he spoke. Aspen smiled at him and then at the Red and Black wolf who was sat near him. "Thank you," she said gratefully. "I won't let you down.

She watched as the now mud covered wolf stood up shook himself lightly and moved to sit next to the other wolf of his pack. Their pack now. It had been a while since Aspen had been a member of a pack, she hoped that these wolves were all friendly and that nothing bad would happen. It would take a while for these wolves to gain her complete trust but she would remain loyal to her Alpha's if its the last thing she did.

The Alpha spoke once more, telling her his name and that if he needed her all she had to do was shout. She nodded as  Reek then got up to presumably find a lake to wash himself off in. Aspen knew she needed to do the same, it was still raining but that certainly wouldn't do the job. After she got cleaned up she would find a place to take shelter for the night. Somewhere a bit more....dry.

Et Voila :) Sorry Eslani that i skipped you again but we wanted to finish this up so I could post in some other threads :3 If it bothers you I can delete it but I'm fairly sure this is going off to the archives now.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
RE: Riding alone, town after town, toll after toll - by Aspen - April 09, 2016, 06:17 AM