Broken Antler Fen It's too Clear
Lurker
217 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Lady Kinra (ah yes, that was her name, he thought) straightened her already poised posture as he approached. She was very much like a knife: sharp, straight-edged, silver-colored, and pointed in attitude — effortlessly noble but also a bit too serious and uncharismatic for Valtyr to immediately warm up to. He noticed there was a spectrum of personalities in the Fen, ranging from the wilder Brandy to the spoft-spoken Aduin, and though he had is own preferences, a varity of color made for an interesting life.

Valtyr loped up the hill at a trot, stopping before the statuesque woman. "Ehh, not exactly," Val responded candidly as he rolled his bracken-colored shoulders in an 'everything-hurts' kind of way, "guess I'm just not used to sleeping in a group... I've been on the road a long time." He took a moment to stretch, one back leg extending with all of its toes spread apart. "Buuutttt it would really help me out if you tried to keep your snoring to a minimum," he joked with a toothy smile, pearly white teeth poking out from his sooty-colored maw.
Messages In This Thread
It's too Clear - by Kinra - March 31, 2016, 05:07 PM
RE: It's too Clear - by Valtyr RIP - April 02, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: It's too Clear - by Kinra - April 02, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: It's too Clear - by Valtyr RIP - April 10, 2016, 02:41 AM
RE: It's too Clear - by Kinra - April 10, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: It's too Clear - by Valtyr RIP - April 21, 2016, 11:52 PM