Greatwater Lake Down by the lake
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke frowned a bit as the male continued to talk nonsense. He trusted Cicero and how the male was talking about him was not something he had ever seen from him. Plus he knew Cicero would never leave until he had enough information, knowing this, and how Cicero was the least person that would begin about disrespect Burke had the feeling this male was lying. He had been keeping up a facade after all, another lie. Burke disliked it. Instead of arguing with this male about what he thought Cicero did he kept his mouth shut. Burke knew his own truth and it was not the one the male portrayed. The arrogant thing before him was not getting anywhere.

"Maybe I am not even the alpha," he spoke with a light shrug. This male needed to stop assume things and maybe start to find out what the truth, then again, he already seemed to live in a delusion that he was clearly so amazing. Burke was quietly fed up with these types. As the male stepped closer and made him bigger it felt as disrespect. This male clearly had no clue, in Burke's eyes. "Right, then I will just go now because you are a waste of my time," he pointed out to the male. If this male was going to act and lie around him then Burke didn't feel the need to give him even more attention.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Down by the lake - by Crius - April 05, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: Down by the lake - by Burke - April 06, 2016, 02:04 AM
RE: Down by the lake - by Crius - April 06, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: Down by the lake - by Burke - April 07, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: Down by the lake - by Crius - April 07, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: Down by the lake - by Burke - April 09, 2016, 04:55 AM
RE: Down by the lake - by Crius - April 09, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: Down by the lake - by Burke - April 10, 2016, 01:05 PM
RE: Down by the lake - by Crius - April 10, 2016, 04:18 PM