Blackfoot Forest though she be but little, she is fierce
years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
She could feel his eyes studying her, but she did not mind. It was an odd feeling, being wanted, and with Aaron.. she liked it. He was welcoming her advances, as she expected, and instantly she felt out of character than her normal behaviour. What was she doing, she had no experiance.. with anything! But she would not have him knowing that. "What can I say, you've managed to worm your way into my heart," She faux sighed but it was laced with happiness. "Or at least into my affections," Occasionally, she found his ego to be a tad bit inflamed, but that was just his character and she had to come to terms with the fact that she liked him for who he was. And she wouldn't be the one to change who he was, nor would she deny him a chance for being him. It was unfair, and she had committed a life to his pack. Their pack.

She stepped a bit forward, just enough to keep them untouching though anyone near would think they were. The thought of someone seeing them in such a seemingly intimate position made her nervous, or perhaps that was because she was worried she'd blurt out something stupid or step on his toe or something.. it was certainly possible for her lack of coordination and fear factor of intimacy certainly weighed on her mind.
Messages In This Thread
though she be but little, she is fierce - by Amara - March 22, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: though she be but little, she is fierce - by Amara - April 12, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: though she be but little, she is fierce - by Amara - April 13, 2016, 07:51 PM
RE: though she be but little, she is fierce - by Amara - April 17, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: though she be but little, she is fierce - by Amara - June 28, 2016, 05:51 PM