Redhawk Caldera Meet the new kid (adult)
Banned
48 Posts
Ooc — Kiir/Ryl
Elwood, so he was called, confirmed Ashmedai's assumptions about the den - fiercely territorial mother, then. He would not go there unless he was invited lest he should wish to incur the wrath of Peregrine and his mate (whom he had not yet met and was trying to find a way to). Elwood did, however, offer to cart the animal off to their den and allow them to eat to their heart's content which was fine by him. Really, it would earn him brownie points and prove Ashmedai a good choice. After all, that meant one more hunter for the pack.

"I'd like that," he replied, face still rock-ish, though his tail had begun to wag (against his will, mind you). Ashmedai's posture was decently neutral, not knowing where Elwood stood in the ranks - but it was safe to assume that he was probably higher and Ashmedai could defer to him whenever. "Shall we be going, then? I find myself curious as to where the den is so I can avoid getting my head ripped off by the alphas." 

Dry tone evident in his speech, though his words were decidedly calm, Ashmedai's default smile returned to his face, small, unassuming and unreadable - unsettling, perhaps, but that was just a defence of his.
Messages In This Thread
Meet the new kid (adult) - by Ashmedai - April 11, 2016, 10:26 PM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Elwood - April 12, 2016, 09:45 PM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Ashmedai - April 12, 2016, 11:38 PM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Elwood - April 13, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Ashmedai - April 14, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Elwood - April 15, 2016, 09:03 AM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Ashmedai - April 17, 2016, 08:54 AM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Elwood - April 17, 2016, 08:21 PM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Ashmedai - April 18, 2016, 04:17 AM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Elwood - April 18, 2016, 09:54 PM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Ashmedai - April 19, 2016, 12:21 AM