Nova Peak just keep breathing
15 Posts
Ooc — Kate
Sorry for the late reply, I've been quite sick lately

He didn't want to be afraid of the stranger, he truly didn't, it was the lightning that had sparked his fear in the first place. Though as he sat still somewhat cowering in front of her, he couldn't help but feel intimidated and a little embarrassed as she spoke her words. She was right in questioning him to be honest; it was unusual even for his weak-minded self to be thrown into a pit of absolute terror. The only other canine he could remember who had caused these very same emotions to rise had been his mother, the violent alphess of his birth pack. She had been the main push factor in him beginning his travels alone and if this fiery girl gave him the same feelings? Well, he wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

Following his relief of admittance, Kastor sighed, his ears no longer falling into their familiar pinned back position but standing more upright, focused and mildly curious on yet another string of harsh tones coming from the maw of the lupine. "Yet again, I apologise for my confusing behaviour," he voiced eventually, his vocals barely more than a whisper, "Sometimes I'm not even sure myself why I act so strangely." He shuffled his paws, contemplating whether he should reveal the secrets around his mother, for he could sense the flaming she wolf knew the storm wasn't the only reason he had become so terrified.

"My mother," he began again, feeling his pelt prickle in unease at the thought of her. Yet strangely, despite the sudden run-ins with the stranger and the defensive growling, he found that trusting her was easier than he had originally anticipated. Yes, she had been a real 'female dog' when he had barged into her shelter but that wasn't at all surprising given the circumstances. "She looked similar to you. Same reddish-amber fur, same glinting golden eyes. Except, she was the alphess of my birth pack." On that note, Kastor breathed in heavy and forced his muscles to relax and cease to shake. "Let's just say... I didn't have the best relationship with her." With a valiant effort, he allowed his head to rise slightly, his round ochre eyes seeking to graze those of the other.
Messages In This Thread
just keep breathing - by Kastor - April 05, 2016, 06:37 AM
RE: just keep breathing - by Wildfire - April 05, 2016, 11:35 AM
RE: just keep breathing - by Kastor - April 05, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: just keep breathing - by Wildfire - April 05, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: just keep breathing - by Kastor - April 07, 2016, 02:47 AM
RE: just keep breathing - by Wildfire - April 07, 2016, 09:11 AM
RE: just keep breathing - by Kastor - April 07, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: just keep breathing - by Wildfire - April 07, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: just keep breathing - by Kastor - April 07, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: just keep breathing - by Wildfire - April 07, 2016, 08:49 PM
RE: just keep breathing - by Kastor - April 11, 2016, 05:35 PM