Firefly Ravine Next Stop.... Where?
54 Posts
Ooc — Nico
Beads of water sprayed in all directions as Rain shook her fur out to dry herself.  Feeling bad to have frightened him, she nestled her way into his chest, stealing all the warmth she could get after being in the cold water.
It felt so good for someone to hold her close, someone else's body embracing her, Zephyr treated her equally, not below him, like some others did. She wasn't a 'mistake' or just the 'hybrid' to him. It made her feel special. 
'I wish other wolves were like you, some others just treat me like a freak. Although, maybe I am. But It's nice to know, that some people don't think so.'
The word freak burnt her mouth as she spoke it, it was a word she referred to herself often, it always hurt to say it out loud. 
That's because you are one. Why did you think even your own father didn't want you? 

'Do you think that my dad would of liked me? Or maybe he wouldn't of not liked me because I wasn't full dog? It's so unfair. I just want to be be like others, and my stupid head doesn't make that any better either. I mean Teci's a wolf dog, but at least she isn't retarded like am!' 
She hadn't realised that she had started to spit out her last words in frustration, how quickly she'd changed the happy fun topic into yet another downer. She didn't even realise as tears started to well up in her eyes. Pathetic, she thought.
Always gotta make things about yourself huh? Stupid bitch. 
Rain dug her head into Zephyrs chest, tears streaming down her face, the voices wouldn't go away no matter how hard she tried to ignore them.
'SHUT UP!' 
Messages In This Thread
Next Stop.... Where? - by Zephyr Maverick - April 12, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Next Stop.... Where? - by Rain Willow - April 13, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: Next Stop.... Where? - by Zephyr Maverick - April 14, 2016, 06:15 AM
RE: Next Stop.... Where? - by Rain Willow - April 14, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: Next Stop.... Where? - by Zephyr Maverick - April 14, 2016, 08:09 PM
RE: Next Stop.... Where? - by Rain Willow - April 15, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: Next Stop.... Where? - by Lyric Willow - April 15, 2016, 04:58 PM
RE: Next Stop.... Where? - by Zephyr Maverick - April 15, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: Next Stop.... Where? - by Rain Willow - April 16, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: Next Stop.... Where? - by Lyric Willow - April 16, 2016, 05:30 PM