Firefly Ravine Next Stop.... Where?
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
"Im glad I'm not like him either, but I have to admit he's half of the reason I am the way I am today. Without his example to drive me to be the best I could be, who knows how I'd be.
Zephyr plopped down onto his side, sprawling out and wiggling happily and laughing at her question. He'd had soft fur all of his life, but he was a big wolf that needed a LOT to fill his belly; thankfully he was also busy a lot, and so worked every bit of it off. His answer was more in fun, for underneath that soft, double coated ebony pelt was mostly muscle. 
      "Probably a little bit of both fat AND fluffy."
His grassy eyes were bright and playful, inviting the little wolfdog to join him on the ground to play, pawing at her face gently. He had noticed Lyric's approaching, but didn't say anything until she had. When she came over and licked his neck, his skin warmed in a happy blush. It'd been a long while since he'd had the touch of an affectionate woman, but it was nice. He returned the gesture when she lied herself next to him, shifting and licking her face a few times. His tail wagged behind him, and he layed back on his side to sprawl in the sunlight. He decided to tell her about their day, a stroke of luck that matched her thoughts.
             "We met a new wolf today, Lyric. I was out patrolling when he stopped me, and Rain here just decided to show up!" 
He didnt tell her about how he'd gone into super protective mode over it, just kept talking.
                    "He was starting a new pack, possibly close, maybe on the mountain."
His eyes grew wistful when he spoke of the mountain, and it was clear he would prefer the stone to the woods. Had he not already formed bonds with the two females that were laying with him now....  Maybe one day he could start anew, with a new pack to lead and new territory?
Messages In This Thread
Next Stop.... Where? - by Zephyr Maverick - April 12, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Next Stop.... Where? - by Rain Willow - April 13, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: Next Stop.... Where? - by Zephyr Maverick - April 14, 2016, 06:15 AM
RE: Next Stop.... Where? - by Rain Willow - April 14, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: Next Stop.... Where? - by Zephyr Maverick - April 14, 2016, 08:09 PM
RE: Next Stop.... Where? - by Rain Willow - April 15, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: Next Stop.... Where? - by Lyric Willow - April 15, 2016, 04:58 PM
RE: Next Stop.... Where? - by Zephyr Maverick - April 15, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: Next Stop.... Where? - by Rain Willow - April 16, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: Next Stop.... Where? - by Lyric Willow - April 16, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: Next Stop.... Where? - by Zephyr Maverick - April 16, 2016, 10:59 PM