Sleeping Dragon the things i do for love
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It takes a moment for Thuringwethil to process what Lucani is saying to them and she takes every effort not to allow a heat rise in her chest. An anger bubbles and she holds back, letting her continue to speak what sounds like might be her best intention. In fact, it does nothing more than spark a fire to aid the boil. She’d saved the woman’s life, given her time to work through the fever at the cost of Warbone, at the cost of respect from Sangilak, and now, after taking time to bring her the things she neds to get back on her feet, this is what she does as a thank you?

Her ears cup forward and her features harden, eyes narrowing as she immediately takes posture of Heda. The part in her that took care of the sickly woman is gone and her gaze bores through, barely catching the words of her queen.

I do not accept.

What was said before is a blur but she can’t be bothered to go back and try and figure it out. Instead, she takes a step forward with a flash of her teeth. “This is how you choose to repay saving your life?” she says, her tone even but her eyes speak more. Hurt, anger. Thuringwethil closes herself off in that moment. Lucani is one of the few left, the one she’d looked to for guidance without even asking for it. A thought that often loomed in her mind when she made a decision and one she’d considered respect for highly. “Let the traitor go,” she growls then, turning away from the older woman. 

“Get out.”

oops
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
the things i do for love - by Lucani - April 12, 2016, 07:21 AM
RE: the things i do for love - by Gyda - April 12, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: the things i do for love - by Antumbra - April 12, 2016, 08:38 PM
RE: the things i do for love - by Lucani - April 13, 2016, 03:19 AM
RE: the things i do for love - by Gyda - April 15, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: the things i do for love - by Antumbra - April 15, 2016, 08:12 PM