Larksong Grotto truth coming out of her well to shame mankind
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The Grotto’s landscape is unknown to her, and how long it takes Reek to reach her doesn’t seem abnormal—should he have been on the other side of wherever he’s claimed—but he comes with a gait of concern. Her eyes narrow and she shifts uneasily, hearing the crunching steps of Gavriel taking a step forward but she chuffs without turning back and he stops. Perhaps if she were kinder, she might make the effort and close the distance, but their relationship is different now, should their coalition come to fruition, but she waits with patience anyway. 

When he's close enough, she sees the wounds (what are his wounds? lmao) and the strange way he walks, trying to make up for a lame front leg. Her brows burrow between dark slate eyes and she turns her head, looking for someone that might show up behind him. As much as she wants to get to business, she’s suddenly worried she has more on her plate than she’s anticipated. Fighting a war against one pack is one thing—if someone had moved on the Grotto without her knowledge, she isn’t sure she has the wolf-power to fight off another.

“I am sorry it has taken longer than I intended to return,” she begins, and shifts marginally to square her shoulders and tighten the arch of her tail. “What has happened to you?”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: truth coming out of her well to shame mankind - by Antumbra - April 16, 2016, 06:27 PM