Blackfoot Forest though she be but little, she is fierce
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
"Coy," the man huffed, "I am anything but," he told her, smiling devilishly at her. It was playful banter, of course, but he really was anything but modest. He raised an eyebrow to her next comment, his smile faltering. He knew she had appeared to deny him, but she'd never blatantly stated it. To him, that was an invitation to continue. He worried now that this was her way of shutting him off completely. 

"You have every right--" he was cut off by her bold move, stepping forward to place a warm, tender kiss upon his cheek. He stood still for a moment, somewhat taken back. He watched her shy away, her beautiful crown tipping to look away from him. He took the bait, stepping forward to replace the empty space she'd left when she had moved away. He nuzzled her cheek gently, his own tongue finding the soft curve of her jaw. "I wouldn't dare to be as bold as to call it possessive..." he murmured to her, moving his head back to allow her space he assumed she'd appreciate. "I rather like showing you off." 
Messages In This Thread
though she be but little, she is fierce - by Amara - March 22, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: though she be but little, she is fierce - by Amara - April 12, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: though she be but little, she is fierce - by Amara - April 13, 2016, 07:51 PM
RE: though she be but little, she is fierce - by Amara - April 17, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: though she be but little, she is fierce - by Tantalus - April 17, 2016, 02:09 PM
RE: though she be but little, she is fierce - by Amara - June 28, 2016, 05:51 PM