Firefly Glen i've got scars, even though they can't always be seen
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
Floki squinted down at the lightning bug, examining its tiny body though his ears were pointed at Aria. "I have no idea," he mused -- could its innards be made of fire? He couldn't imagine what else would make a bug glow, but that just didn't seem like it could be correct. He grew bored of his scrutiny quickly and gave the insect a gentle flick, just enough to cause it to spread its wings and take flight. It hovered between the two wolves for a moment, its light blinking uncertainly, and then it finally buzzed away.

The sandy-legged boy settled back onto his haunches then, regarding Aria with a thoughtful glance. As loathe as he was to leave Moonspear for too long, he found that he wanted to get to know her better -- and scouting would be the perfect opportunity. It would be irresponsible for the Beta to take off with her at that very moment, although he did consider it briefly. He quickly came to the conclusion that it would be better to plan ahead.

"So, how long are you planning to be on this adventure of yours?" he asked, tilting his head. "'Cause maybe once you're done, we could have our own expedition." His suggestion was somewhat out of left field and he accompanied it with a shrug of his shoulders.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got scars, even though they can't always be seen - by Floki - April 17, 2016, 09:24 PM