Firefly Glen i've got scars, even though they can't always be seen
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
She had no planned end date for her trip, which drew an appreciative smile from Floki. Sometimes, that was the best way to do it. He usually plotted out his destination, but the length of time and territories he visited varied greatly, often depending on things as fluid as the weather or his mood. He had all but worn a path between Moonspear and Stavanger Bay, so often had he visited, but now he was itching to go elsewhere.

"You'll enjoy the south. That's where I've done most of my travelling -- really between here and Stavanger Bay especially. I think I'd like to head north," he said, making the decision even as he spoke. Anything further than the upper reaches of the coastline were unfamiliar to him, and he wanted to go inland. Glancing at Aria -- as he had looked away thoughtfully, watching the fireflies dance -- he said, "Why don't you just come back by Moonspear once you've seen what you want to see of the south? We can go from there."
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got scars, even though they can't always be seen - by Floki - April 17, 2016, 09:42 PM