Firefly Glen i've got scars, even though they can't always be seen
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
The north-- she knew the north quite well-- at least, until you reach Saltwinter. Until there it was all uncharted, and she was unsure what she would find there. The girl smiled, eyeing him now with more sweetness in her gaze than mischief. She had no intentions of leaving early, but perhaps she would cut her journey short if it meant having a travel companion. She weighed her options right then and there, gaze still locked upon the dusty-legged brute who sat before her.

"Hm," she hummed thoughtfully, head tilting as she looked him up and down once again. "You have yourself a deal," she agreed with a smile. "I can't give you a date. Regardless if I finish my journey tomorrow or next week, I have my own pack to take care of. I'll want to hang around for a bit-- I'd hate to abandon them for so long," she informed him, standing. The girl took one last look at the beautiful landscape around her before she gave a sweet smile to Floki. "Don't run off without me, I'll be back," and she turned and left. She left at a trot, hips and tail swaying as she went. She was pleased with tonights encounter-- a friend outside her home was still a friend.

!! so exciting. last post from me, thanks for the great thread (:
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got scars, even though they can't always be seen - by Aria - April 17, 2016, 09:50 PM