Horizon Ridge I'll send you to hell in a handbasket
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
@Ragnar for when the BDP and the other one are done wanted to get this down while she's still angry so I can get the feels when the time comes :).

Thistle stood outside the den that she and her husband shared her tail lashing behind her while her paws dug up the very ground beneath her. She was furious and for good reason. The meeting with his brother had not gone well and she really wanted to rip into her mates hide, a feeling she found she was not used too having never been this furious.

As she heaved herself to her paws and marched back and forth her tail slashing the air with a malicious swish. She began to speak low to herself angry at herself for being this angry when she knew how he had been perhaps still was. Fool that she was for assuming he cared as much as she did. The way the other spoke of this Sif made her think that her mate loved that one but even that did not stick in her throat as much as the fact that she had been pregnant he had thought they were his and he had left. That to her was even far worse than the punishment he had given Dagmar.

How could he do that honestly! What was he thinking leaving her pregnant and unprotected. It does not matter that they are his brothers it was the simple thinking of the thing. And now for me to hear it from his brother, his brother who he also never told me about.

She growled again and snarled her throat raw with a feral sound. She was unsure if she would be able to control herself when he came home, she may murder the man and watch his blood soak the ground. She paced back and forth fast the pups kicking and moving as swiftly as she was almost as agitated as she.
Messages In This Thread
I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Thistle Cloud - April 30, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 07:09 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 07:48 PM