Emberwood Surprised?
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Ever since he was kicked out of Phoenix he had stopped taking care of himself. Sure he had escaped death but he had lost everything. He had literally stayed in one place for almost a whole day. He was hungry and his wounds uncleaned. The furs on his shoulder and rear were stained in blood. The tip of his tail was gone as well, although the change was barely noticeable. However since he took no care of it his tail was heavily stained. He didn't really know why he had decided to get up and try to find something to eat. It was a habit and he just didn't bother stopping himself.

He moved around like a slow zombie up until he caught the scent of Grace nearby. He didn't understand what she was doing here. Wasn't everyone at Phoenix endangered? She needs to be there to protect everyone. Esaro approached the pair of wolves very tiredly and paid no attention to the other who was with Grace. "Grace? What are you doing here? Phoenix is in danger, you need to be there to protect everyone. You have to hurry before it's too late." He said, almost begging her to go now. He had doomed them and if they were ever to stand a chance everyone had to be there to work together. Suddenly he regretted saying that. Grace was safe here wasn't she? Why would he send her back to her possible death? He shook his head and turned to leave. "Forget what I said. Don't listen to me, I'll only make things worse." He was already trying to leave, believing that was for the best.
Messages In This Thread
Surprised? - by Grace - April 16, 2016, 10:01 PM
RE: Surprised? - by Nova Rose - April 16, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: Surprised? - by Esaro - April 18, 2016, 07:42 AM
RE: Surprised? - by Grace - April 18, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: Surprised? - by Nova Rose - April 18, 2016, 08:09 AM
RE: Surprised? - by Esaro - April 18, 2016, 08:44 AM
RE: Surprised? - by Grace - April 18, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Surprised? - by Nova Rose - April 18, 2016, 09:12 AM
RE: Surprised? - by Esaro - April 18, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Surprised? - by Grace - April 18, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: Surprised? - by Nova Rose - April 18, 2016, 10:27 AM