Emberwood Surprised?
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
He didn't think Grace would cut him off and ended up stepping back from her. He started being afraid that she would attack him too but this time he wouldn't be able to escape. His heart conflicted the idea of simply fleeing for his life again. The other wolf approached from behind. Esaro turned ninety degrees and continued to step back. He wanted to keep his distance and the fear of being attacked again made him very nervous to the point he was shaking. Still he tried to answer Grace since she said something that was surprising.
First he needed to explain what happend, maybe that would make Grace not want to attack him. "Y-yes, uh no. She wasn't the only one who did this to me. I was just trying to warn them that the Sleeping Dragons didn't want peace."

Esaro wanted to believe he was helping everyone but the truth would be that he made everything worse. He was a traitor no matter how what excuses he made. His ears perked up when they talked about Warbone. First he wanted to join them. "Um okay, I know Warbone so maybe I'll join.. No." He shook his head. "What Saena said was true. I'm a traitor, I made everything worse for everyone that they had to leave Maplewood. It's all my fault. If I go I'll only make things worse for him and both of you too."

He continued to step back, trying to have more of a distance between them. "It's better if I stay alone." He said knowing fully well he could not really survive long on his own.
Messages In This Thread
Surprised? - by Grace - April 16, 2016, 10:01 PM
RE: Surprised? - by Nova Rose - April 16, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: Surprised? - by Esaro - April 18, 2016, 07:42 AM
RE: Surprised? - by Grace - April 18, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: Surprised? - by Nova Rose - April 18, 2016, 08:09 AM
RE: Surprised? - by Esaro - April 18, 2016, 08:44 AM
RE: Surprised? - by Grace - April 18, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Surprised? - by Nova Rose - April 18, 2016, 09:12 AM
RE: Surprised? - by Esaro - April 18, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Surprised? - by Grace - April 18, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: Surprised? - by Nova Rose - April 18, 2016, 10:27 AM