Larksong Grotto truth coming out of her well to shame mankind
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Last post from me!

While she could hear Tavi's voice, her words are beyond her, and she gives Gavriel a glimpse. He returns with a nod of approval. The grotto wolves, Reek, aren't worth their time. Their claim and numbers hint at being small and his communication with everyone is out of place. She knew she was saving herself by getting out of that one.

Wait.

Thuringwethil stops then but she doesn't turn, not yet.

I'll fight.

Once more does she glance at her guard, his eyes speaking loudly even if they are not directed at her. No, she thinks, and when she turns to look at the Grotto alpha, she gets her answer.

"Let me make this clear for you, Reek. I do not need you," she sneers, inching forward the distance she'd put between them a moment ago. "You got your security from them because when I am done, there won't be a Phoenix left."

She gives him a few seconds to let that sink in, before she begins her pivot back. Before she makes her final turn to leave, "Do not come near the Dragon for any reason." Thuringwethil flashes her teeth at him, then turning and leaving with Gavriel.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: truth coming out of her well to shame mankind - by Antumbra - April 18, 2016, 03:35 PM