Blacktail Deer Plateau i'll see what tomorrow brings
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Although the threat against his brother's life made Peregrine's hackles prickle instinctively, he retorted, "Believe me, if he comes around here again, I'll kill him," in a dark tone. The Alpha male didn't know whether or not he actually meant that, though he would appear formidably serious to anyone else, particularly the two wolves standing in front of him. He punctuated the comment with a stony silence, his sharp eyes stabbing into everything they landed upon, including Ragnar and Blue Willow.

"What would possess my brother to fuck another man's wife?" he spat suddenly, then shook his head. Then, despite himself and his cold indifference a moment ago, he couldn't help but wonder aloud, "What will you and your leader do to the pups?" Whether they planned to kill them or keep them, Peregrine wouldn't have an opinion on the matter, as it was none of his business. Still, he did fleetingly think, Those might be my nieces and nephews, before he shut down that train of thought quite forcefully.

The news of Horizon Ridge didn't interest Peregrine in the least and, not for the first nor the last time, he wondered why the neighboring packs thought he cared about their goings-on. He didn't have the energy to throw this fact in Ragnar's face, nor the will. He simply bobbed his head to acknowledge the news, even if he would neither digest it nor pass it along to anyone.

"Is there anything else?" he eventually asked in a weary voice edged with anger that was, once again, directed at no one present. "If not, I'd like to get back to my hunt."
Messages In This Thread
i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 06:27 AM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 10:30 AM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 03:34 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 30, 2014, 05:15 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 05:45 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 06:32 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Ragnar - May 02, 2014, 07:59 AM