Hushed Willows I'm a beast, and a vicious one
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
The girl's instincts hadn't been wrong, or so he would say if he could read her mind. Sometimes he thought he actually could, simply because he noticed little physical changes with ease, but knew he actually couldn't. He was, in his sense of the word, not insane. Insane was 'not totally there with the mind' for him, and he was more aware of things than anyone he had met. An insane being wouldn't even know how to enter a pack, think of such devious plans as Wylie was doing. He was bad, terribly bad, but he did it so well. He knew he couldn't be trusted-his whole personality kind of went around this- and he loved every second of it.

The snake watched her, a curious twinkle in his grass eyes, as she dug under the creature that had first flown in the air carelessly. This just reminded him of how fast a life could end, both for him and the ones around him. At least she was nice, despite having blood on her paws. She had killed, but it had been for surviving, not for fun like Trick once did. His head tipped to the left, watching her with a kind smile. Yeah, she was alright.

He did not return the sniffing, instead; he sat down, formally so, his leafy eyes fixated on her. Trick is the name, my lady. He introduced himself. We little ones gotta stay together, huh? He joked, keeping his formal English at a minimum with this one. the aye alone all made him want to talk like a pirate again, but he had joked about that already with Warbone, so it wasn't that fun anymore.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
I'm a beast, and a vicious one - by Kunik - April 19, 2016, 08:19 AM
RE: I'm a beast, and a vicious one - by Trick - April 19, 2016, 08:32 AM
RE: I'm a beast, and a vicious one - by Kunik - April 19, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: I'm a beast, and a vicious one - by Trick - April 19, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: I'm a beast, and a vicious one - by Kunik - April 19, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: I'm a beast, and a vicious one - by Trick - April 19, 2016, 12:59 PM
RE: I'm a beast, and a vicious one - by Kunik - April 19, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: I'm a beast, and a vicious one - by Trick - April 19, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: I'm a beast, and a vicious one - by Kunik - April 19, 2016, 02:23 PM