Barrow Fields do you believe there is loyalty in a man?
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
sorry overdue because that's the kind of person i am

He was tireless in his searching for the wickwar flame in the young woman’s eye, but all he would find there were the brambles and briars of unrequited love. She stared down at him, fazed by the hustle of his heart, his fierce sentiments––how illuded he had allowed himself to be. "I think you're confused." If she had anymore words for him, his ears wouldn't be an audience, for Caiaphas set upon them cloak and dagger adorned; a lethal black distortion of the landscape as she advanced against the pair. 

Her initial target was Tachyon, whose position of vulnerability was blatantly favored––the enraged aggressor crashed into him broadside, and dealt a prostrating blow to his leg. The Donnelaith man swept upward with a stricken yawp and Lusca in turn took a tumble, flailing incapably in the grass beneath him as he hovered over her like a broody storm cloud.

Lusca peered from between his legs––one of which now wept sanguine––tension blackening like smoldering coals roasting together on the grates of a grill as they bartered glances. A waterlogged hiss of fire and brimstone broke the deadheat––Lusca looked away and dragged herself out from beneath Tachyon, finding all four feet and withdrawing from his side in a step back from the menacing Saltwinter matriarch as she heatedly made her demands.

An unfamiliar name brought her eyes to slits, but the next threat erased every squinched line of suspiciousness inlaid in her expression and replaced it with the familiar sensation of scorn. Her threat of violence was insipid––it'd been all she'd offered to the omega in months. "You're dreaming. The moment I'm back there I'll leap from the cliffs." She said coolly, in the same manner she would inform the woman of the mundane habits of the weather. 
Messages In This Thread
do you believe there is loyalty in a man? - by Lusca - March 29, 2016, 07:56 PM
RE: do you believe there is loyalty in a man? - by Lusca - April 19, 2016, 06:31 PM