Blacktail Deer Plateau i shot down the sun with bow and flame
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Haha. Wanna wrap up and have another one soon? :)

"Then I'll make something happen," the Alpha male promised vaguely, already cooking up plots in his head. "Just remember, she's a proper lady, so you'd better treat her like one... or else I flick you in the nuts, hard." And every man of every species knew how even the slightest sap-tack could bring him to his knees (not that wolves have knees...).

Atticus's positivity about his brother's home life surprised and endeared Peregrine. "Hey, man, it's not too late for you to find the very same thing. I'll hook you up with Blue Willow and you'll get your happily ever after. You deserve it, you know. And what's-her-face—sorry, Bones—fits in that picture somewhere, I'm sure."

Taking his brother's lead, Peregrine also rolled over onto his back, so that the two of them lay practically side-by-side with eight legs sticking up in the air. "We probably look like morons," he observed in a tone that indicated he couldn't care less, "and anyone that walks by is going to get an eyeful of the Redleaf-DiSarinno family jewels..." he mused before laughing to himself, closing his eyes and resting his head serenely on the grass.
Messages In This Thread
i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 11, 2014, 11:52 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 12, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 01:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 02:38 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 24, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 25, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 26, 2014, 12:34 AM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 30, 2014, 06:34 PM