Larksong Grotto Memories of a distant past
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Well. Seemed this wolf had no intention of leaving her alone anytime soon. Aspen supposed she didn't necessarily mind the company. Beats her original plans of reflecting on her past and the decisions wolves had made for her. The way she had been treated by them as well. She pushed the negative thoughts away to attempt the task at hand. Find wolves she could trust.

Aspen managed a smile and gave the make a polite and friendly nod. "Nice to meet you Skeet," she said a bit more kind than perhaps her first approach. The male questioned her about the grotto and she had to pause and think for a moment. "Well, it reminds me a lot of the place I was born, and I love this lake. Its a great place to come and relax or to think about life. However the choice of prey is an adjustment," she stated commenting on the lack of her typical menu. Deer or even rabbits were hard to fin here, the main food source was birds. 

"What about you, you like the grotto? How long you been here?" she asked continuing the conversation.

Eh Sorry about how long this took. Kinda been ill :l
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Memories of a distant past - by Aspen - April 09, 2016, 07:04 AM
RE: Memories of a distant past - by Skeet - April 10, 2016, 12:33 PM
RE: Memories of a distant past - by Aspen - April 12, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: Memories of a distant past - by Skeet - April 15, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Memories of a distant past - by Aspen - April 20, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: Memories of a distant past - by Skeet - April 24, 2016, 05:07 PM
RE: Memories of a distant past - by Aspen - April 27, 2016, 03:45 PM
RE: Memories of a distant past - by Skeet - April 27, 2016, 09:26 PM
RE: Memories of a distant past - by Aspen - May 01, 2016, 07:30 AM
RE: Memories of a distant past - by Skeet - May 06, 2016, 09:23 PM