Hushed Willows your heart knows things your mind can`t explain
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
Hi, Lilypop! I really adore Snarl and the way you play him -- I would love to have you! -- but unfortunately he's trespassing, and WB simply won't accept a wolf who has no respect (or understanding) of boundaries. He made an exception before forming the pack, but he will not now. Snarl's options are run or fight at this point, as submission will not help him here D: *whispers* he would fit in PR

Hugging the borders, Warbone was surprised and infuriated to find that a wolf had recently crossed the clear line of his threshold. The fur across the ridge of his back lifted violently, and he began to charge down the hill and into The Keep, jaws crying for blood. The intruder's yowling only made him easier to locate, bidding that the bloodthirsty alpha no longer needed his nose to find the cretin foolish enough to enter his realm unwelcomed.

Imagine his surprise when he saw one of his own wolves there, politely chatting with the prone and bony yearling as if he were one of their own. But knowing that presently he was the only one who induced newcomers, and that this male was an utter stranger, he descended upon him with the might of a wolf who had earned his title; and Warbone presented the trespasser with no mercy as he barrelled for him, mouth wide and snarl echoing.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
RE: your heart knows things your mind can`t explain - by Warbone - April 22, 2016, 09:55 AM