Horizon Ridge I'll send you to hell in a handbasket
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
She shook her head the stubborn male still didn't understand, it had not been the prescence of the brother it had been his message that had been misconstrued apparently, but really how was she to know. I mean really. And of course a little bit of jealous but she wouldn't ever tell him that, that would be a secret she would take with her to the grave. Not only would he smirk at her, but he would tease her unmercillessly so she kept silent about that aspect of her issue.

Her husband may have held her in the center of his paw, but she could and would bite those toes off if she needed and she would remind him of this if he was every arrogant enough to admit such a thing. She was very much her own wolf.

She tilted an ear at his question and answer just as softly Long enough. I am glad you left it short. I have a few weeks left dear heart. She smiled coyly at his muted curse and his groan. She was woman hear her roar. She stepped back from him and tilted her head "Did it go well then? I hope so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 07:09 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 07:48 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Thistle Cloud - May 01, 2014, 04:56 PM