Dawnlark Plains It's not the end
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Assuming Warbone left based on the post, but correct me if I'm wrong! ^^

It was with burning curiosity that Sen had remained quiet, listening closely to the exchange between the two—rather, she was focused more on Warbone as he verbally tore into the boy, inwardly amused by his actions. Something had happened, but the full story was unknown to her. Even still, the woman's desire to drag the younger male back with her did not cease, and she felt certain that doing so might be far easier after the other alpha had concluded his words. An insult and then a threat, the equivalence of sweet nothings being whispered into her ear. She could feel the fur over her nape rising slightly, intrigued by what the future might hold for the stranger. Soon after, though, she'd corrected herself, remaining calm while wearing a false mask of worry. Between the males her gaze had lingered, trailing back and forth, before finally settling down upon Esaro after the other had left. To his home, she presumed, but made no move to follow or call out to him. Later, perhaps she might pay him a visit, though a solid decision to do so had not yet been made.

Slowly, Sen had stepped nearer to the other, eyeing him as she did so. "Esaro, if I heard right?" she'd voiced, wishing to draw his attention back to her. "If a teacher is what you need, then perhaps you might be more interested in giving me a chance than him? I can offer you a home throughout the duration of your lessons, too." An offer had been made, her cards laid out across the table. Even if denied initially, however, she would not be so quick to give up. One way or another, the serpent would obtain for herself a proper servant, and the male before her now was the only one she'd met that fit her criteria. Already, he appeared to be broken, saddened and lost, which would leave her with little more work to do. And, with Sen being Sen, the quicker route around things was almost always the first one taken.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
It's not the end - by Esaro - April 19, 2016, 09:43 AM
RE: It's not the end - by Sen - April 19, 2016, 10:41 AM
RE: It's not the end - by Warbone - April 19, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: It's not the end - by Esaro - April 19, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: It's not the end - by Sen - April 19, 2016, 11:58 PM
RE: It's not the end - by Warbone - April 21, 2016, 02:34 AM
RE: It's not the end - by Esaro - April 21, 2016, 03:37 AM
RE: It's not the end - by Sen - April 25, 2016, 05:28 PM