The Sentinels I dream about her, but we have never met
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Whatever tension and conflict had been between Osprey and Saena was long forgotten. Time and distance can truly make a difference. In some cases it even improves the relationships that hadn't been good at all, when the people involved had lived closely together. In any case - the same way the piebald girl didn't hold any grudges - the elder too recalled only the good things about her. And above that all - that she was a family member. 

"Pride won't feed you," she pointed out, but it was not in a patronizing manner. Rather it was implied that the offer would be still valid, if Saena decided to change her mind. A person with occupied jaws is a very good listener (and so was Osprey, because she had picked up her rotten hare she had dropped earlier, as she led the young leader into the forest of Donnelaith), therefore the grayscale she-wolf did not miss a thing from what her niece was telling her. She felt sorry for her having to leave her home and also happy that Donnelaith was at a relatively safe corner. Never before had the alliance with Saltwinter seemed as such a good idea as it did now, when she had found out that it could be a lot worse. 

"Mhmmm..." she began to speak with the hare still in her mouth, then she paused, looked down at her nose with a furrowed brow and spat out her lunch. "I can't speak on behalf of the betas and Lasher, but you are part of a family. As long as your subordinates won't cause trouble to us, I don't think any of us would mind you living so close," Osprey paused then, casting a glance at her side, as one of the kids decided to kick her in the ribs. "Better so to ask yourself," she suggested, when the moment was over. She lifted her muzzle and howled for @Dante and @Lasher. @Aria was welcome to join, should she wished so.
Messages In This Thread
I dream about her, but we have never met - by Saēna - April 23, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Osprey - April 26, 2016, 02:30 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 26, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 30, 2016, 10:59 AM