Horizon Ridge I'll send you to hell in a handbasket
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle saw his amusement and heard his whispery words and gave him a mock glare . She ruined it with a chuckle though as it could not be helped. She was far too often a happy wolf and she enjoyed his teasing and banter she had since they had met. She had actually looked forward to the verbal sparring matches they had when he was hurt, it had made her laugh to no end afterwards though it had been trying at first.

She looked at him and his soft spoken words and she knew he was right. Most of the others just like Dilucolu thought that he was really not as harsh and savage as he boasted but she knew otherwise she had seen the scars herself on his pelt many times. She also had seen the cold steel in his eyes. They maybe willing to tempt the devil, but she was not. And besides you could only tempt a devil with an angel's grace and none of them had that. Yes I know I just wish some of the others would realize as well that you are indeed a dangerous man. She did not mind that about him at all on the contrary it was a primal instinct that she loved that he carried.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 07:09 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 07:48 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Thistle Cloud - May 02, 2014, 10:23 AM