Blacktail Deer Plateau Well you only need the light when it's burning low
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow looked over at her friend and felt badly. She was certain the poor girl was nervous and scared and all the above while being sick. After all though she counted her a friend they really didn't know each other all that well which could make for some awkwardness at least at first. "You are welcome to stay here as long as you like Yerpso and would you like me to howl for Peregrine. I'm sure you want your brother with you when you don't feel well I always wanted my mother. She pushed the rose hips towards her and motioned for her to eat them. She would only be giving her the rose hips for today but she would explain what else she was going to give her if Osprey would like her too. I am just going to give you Rose hips today to boost your immune system, but if it would help I can tell you what other herbs I plan to utilize?

Blue Willow smiled "Thank you it gets lonely all by myself so I collect things and some of the things I use as well for healing.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Well you only need the light when it's burning low - by Blue Willow - May 02, 2014, 12:26 PM