Larksong Grotto Coach
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen was trailing the borders when a howl came from a rather unfamiliar wolf. Perhaps she had not met the female that was calling for some assistance. What better time to meet a pack mate than to help them with a task. The call came from slightly beyond pack borders which made Aspen more curious but as she trotted in the direction she came upon a she wolf and another wolf whom she had come to know as Skeet. She dipped her head in greeting but she could tell they had already been discussing the issue. 

Aspen wondered if there was some sort of threat that had the she wolf worried for the safety of the pack but nothing came to the slender wolf's immediate attention.

"Sorry, I'm a bit late to the party," Aspen spoke in an apologetic tone. " I would be glad to offer my assistance in any way that I can," she stated even though she didn't entirely know what the task was she was sure the three of them could handle it.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Coach - by Jhala - April 26, 2016, 09:46 AM
RE: Coach - by Skeet - April 26, 2016, 08:13 PM
RE: Coach - by Jhala - April 26, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: Coach - by Aspen - April 27, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Coach - by Skeet - April 27, 2016, 09:19 PM
RE: Coach - by Jhala - April 28, 2016, 07:45 PM
RE: Coach - by Aspen - May 01, 2016, 07:24 AM
RE: Coach - by Skeet - May 06, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: Coach - by Jhala - May 07, 2016, 07:53 AM