The Sentinels I dream about her, but we have never met
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
You are not a leader here? Osprey was glad that Lasher's and later Aria's appearance saved her from explaining the matter. Even moreso because she did not have a good answer enough to give. She had never aspired to become one of the leading figures, fearing the responsibility that came along with the title and also not being good enough. Yet... as the years went by, she began to enjoy the privileges a rank of a being a respected member could bing - and found out that her knees were quite stiff, when it came to submitting to a younger person, who had climbed the ladder of hierarchy faster and higher than her. It had been the deal with Saena, it was the deal with Aria, for example. Nice, ambitious girl, a likeable one, but the elder would never treat her as her equal, always having the upper hand in terms of experience. 

Yet she knew that she could not tell this story to her niece in a way that she would understand. Therefore she listened, how Saena exchanged greetings with Lasher and noticed the change in the air, when Aria arrived, making the piebald she-wolf become silent. The elder arched her eyebrows and looked from her relative to the newly-appointed alpha in curiousity, then - as if something dawned upon her, she broke the uncomfortable silence by saying: "Aria - this is Saena, a family member and a beloved friend. Saena - if you wish to discuss the matters with Lasher in private, we can leave you." And with this she walked over to the young she-wolf's side, knowing that she had stepped over boundaries at some point and therefore focusing her gaze on Lasher, worldlessly asking him to come to their aid.
Messages In This Thread
I dream about her, but we have never met - by Saēna - April 23, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 26, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Osprey - April 28, 2016, 03:32 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 30, 2016, 10:59 AM