Horizon Ridge I'll send you to hell in a handbasket
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle raised an eyebrow at his grin and wondered what was playing behind that beautiful yet deadly mind of his. She would have been upset about the baby cougar, but at the same time what else could he have done except kill it mercilessly and if she had known she would have told him so.

Regardless of what he had done, would do and was planning on doing her mind wouldn't change. She knew very well what she had been getting into when she agreed to be his. Yes she did not know all of his feral savageness, but she did know that he was feral and savage and wild and that was alright with her, because regardless of that wildness he did follow his own set of morals even if they weren'tlike most. She nodded Yes they will. Before she could say anything else she got a swift kick to the side that made her wince and she suddenly just felt tired and wanted to sleep.Her day and emotions were catching up to her. "Ragnar one of your son's has a strong kick. She smiled softly and leaned into his chest for a moment and spoke through his fur "I am tired Ragnar I have excited myself far too much. I need to go to sleep.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 07:09 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 07:48 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Thistle Cloud - May 02, 2014, 08:47 PM