Hushed Willows Ornithomancy
it's called a hustle, sweetheart
105 Posts
Ooc — Archer
The coywolf's features crinkled into something between a grimace and a scowl and his black tipped ears splayed back against his skull. This was absolute chaos, and while Teagan might love chaos, he definitely did not like this kind of chaos. No, he preferred the ones in which he was the creator, and he watched the chaos unfold. Not when he was the one being caught up in the chaos. "Holy fuck, Jesus save our souls," he muttered under his breath, nearly breathing in one of the locusts. He backed away, watching with narrow eyes at the willows. 

Warbone's voice pierced through the thick air, and Teagan perked up, a smile tugging at the edge of his lips. However grim as this was, his voice still somehow made the hybrid grin, even if it was a rather grim situation right now. He made for him immediately, paws pounding against the hard ground and skidded to a stop in front of his king as well as his packmates. Green eyes flashed worriedly in Arkham's direction, before he masked it with his typical boyish smirk, though even that had a tinge of anxiousness in it.

"Shit's going down, ain't it?"
i got guns in my head and they won't go
spirits in my head and they won't go
Messages In This Thread
Ornithomancy - by Warbone - April 28, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Ornithomancy - by Nova Rose - April 28, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Ornithomancy - by Grace - April 28, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Ornithomancy - by Flora - April 28, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: Ornithomancy - by Kunik - April 29, 2016, 10:36 AM
RE: Ornithomancy - by RIP Tavi - April 29, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: Ornithomancy - by Trick - April 29, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: Ornithomancy - by Teagan - April 29, 2016, 04:15 PM