The Sentinels I dream about her, but we have never met
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
lasher listened quietly, worriedly, but the energies of their meeting changed when aria arrived and saena fell silent. three pairs of eyes trained themselves on the young beta -- lasher knew immediately what had transpired. of course saena was mistrustful of those she did not know, vulnerable -- displaced. osprey spoke then, and lasher's eyes met the pale gaze of his young lover, who he felt must be hurt by the silent rejection here.

but the piebald woman, former phoenix and his niece, had come to donnelaith for succor -- surely aria would understand. "please, yes," he murmured, accepting the way out that osprey had given. "let saena and i discuss these matters. my thanks to the both of you."

he did not wish to send osprey away, but perhaps it was best, and the druid offered the pair a wan smile, and waited for them to presumably depart before he turned back to saena. "your children; are they safe? bring them here if you fear for them. our dens are deep and they would be well protected as are my own daughters." he paused then, allowing her to speak and hoping she would not be insulted by his offer, which he intended to be for all of her wolves if needed.
Messages In This Thread
I dream about her, but we have never met - by Saēna - April 23, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 26, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Lasher - April 30, 2016, 12:28 AM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 30, 2016, 10:59 AM