The Sentinels old gypsy woman spoke to me
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He smiled gently at her words, his muzzle dipping down in both acknowledgement to them, and to usher her to take a seat beside him in open invitation. The meal lay before his paws untouched for now, his attention fully placed upon his sibling. It was strange to come home to so many changes -- Dante had been Alpha when Constantine had left, and they had laid claim to Blacktail Deer Plateau. Now, his father had taken over, and the story of their travel still remained a mystery to the swarthy man. And, it would seem his family had grown.

Only now, after laying eyes upon both his younger sisters did he hold regrets for his travels taking him for so long, and at her words, he felt the corners of his mouth pull upward in a sadder smile. "The beauty of the world pales in comparison to the beauty of here -- home." He paused, tipping his muzzle casually. "The world is filled with many packs, with many different cultures. I was fortunate enough to learn from a battalion of wolves that call themselves Tartok -- and for that time I am grateful. But I am sad that I missed your birth and your first few months of life."
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Constantine - April 26, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Deirdre - April 26, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Constantine - April 27, 2016, 11:03 AM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Deirdre - April 27, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Constantine - April 30, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Emaleth - April 30, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Deirdre - May 03, 2016, 09:46 AM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Constantine - May 05, 2016, 06:19 AM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Emaleth - May 25, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Constantine - June 07, 2016, 05:34 AM