The Sentinels I dream about her, but we have never met
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
The truth was, Saena would have Osprey present and was surprised when the woman offered to leave with Aria, but understanding dawned in her eyes. She'd never spent the time to get to know Osprey, but the kindness the older wolf showed in that moment to prevent Aria from feeling singled out was more than admirable. Saena's blue eyes softened slightly on the yearling and she dipped her head, but the girl's politeness and sad expression didn't budge the Alpha of the Phoenixes. Her secrets were not for unfamiliar ears, she would maintain.

When they departed, Saena turned to Lasher. She was surprised at his offer, though she shouldn't have been, and momentarily she considered taking it. But then she shook her head lightly. "I will not take more from you than I have in my life, Lasher. They are safe and well," she told him, "as well as any of us, anyway. My pack is guarding them in my absence." The Phoenixes still stood nine adults strong, and she had absolute faith that no threat would penetrate that defense. She had no choice but to trust her wolves now. They'd given her no reason not to, save the ones who were already long gone.

"Much has happened," she said quietly, and the weight of admitting it out loud settled in her eyes and shoulders simultaneously.
Messages In This Thread
I dream about her, but we have never met - by Saēna - April 23, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 26, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 30, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Saēna - April 30, 2016, 06:26 PM