Hushed Willows The eyes of a true wolf
85 Posts
Ooc —
Teci (the husky wolf) is already in a pack and she's way too sweet to challenge anyone :P Florik maybe? Anyway you pair their names together sounds weird

Kunik held back a smirk when Flora shivered, maybe her attraction to the exotic woman was returned. She didn't want to make her uncomfortable so she held back any reaction to the other's movements.

"I come from a pack much like this one. It was run by my father, the Khal. He won the right of Alpha through challenges of rank until he stayed on top, he never lost a challenege. Not once."

"I too became part of the challenges once I was old enough though women were not supposed to fight for rank. I shamed them for I too never lost. I rose to Bloodrider were I stayed happily until my father died."

"Uproar ensued. Every male in the pack suddenly wanted to become Khal. There was talk of uprooting my mother from her position as Khaleesi and banishing her as well. I never wanted to be Khal, technically the position wasn't even supposed to be available for a woman. That didn't matter to me, I was already a female Bloodrider so why not a Khal? I challenged so that I might save my mother."

"I almost won the rank. I beat every single one of them except for my brother. And so I was banished. I roamed for awhile before finding Teekon and accidently wandering into Marauder's Keep before it was claimed fully. Warbone recruited me. Now here I am with you,"she finished her story with a smile towards the Doberman.

Their stories were somewhat similar though Kunik's was no where near as horrific as Flora's. Both had been raised in areas centered around strength and combat. Kunik though had at least known she was loved by her family, even her brother who banished her. The fights were not to the death but some wished they were as death found many a lone wolf and took them into their grasp.
The way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death. 
Messages In This Thread
The eyes of a true wolf - by Flora - April 26, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: The eyes of a true wolf - by Kunik - April 26, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: The eyes of a true wolf - by Flora - April 27, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: The eyes of a true wolf - by Kunik - April 29, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: The eyes of a true wolf - by Flora - April 30, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: The eyes of a true wolf - by Kunik - April 30, 2016, 10:00 PM
RE: The eyes of a true wolf - by Flora - April 30, 2016, 10:55 PM
RE: The eyes of a true wolf - by Kunik - April 30, 2016, 11:37 PM
RE: The eyes of a true wolf - by Flora - April 30, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: The eyes of a true wolf - by Kunik - May 01, 2016, 12:08 AM
RE: The eyes of a true wolf - by Flora - May 01, 2016, 12:34 AM