Greatwater Lake Pff, not capable my ass
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke looked at her when she stepped closer. He was not sure if he heard her talking to the fish or not. It was clearly his own hunger and her hunger that he might be seeing things that were not true. The large male had to smile a bit when she returned some words to him. Of course she wouldn't. Malice would keep to rules like that, but seeing her so pregnant Burke was kind of thinking that those rules might limit her. Yet, that would mean that he had grown to care for the woman. He noticed how she was scooping closer. She liked him, Burke kind of assumed this because others wouldn't dare to get closer to him, and well in that den of hers they had been pretty close. And she said it was great to see him. 

Burke looked at her and nodded stictly. He was all wired up again, knowing that his pack needed to survive. The switch he needed to make around Malice, because he kind of could show her how he was feeling after all, was hard to flip. "It is good to see you too. Though, I did not expect you to be ... showing... this much already," he spoke to her. There was no lying now that she was in fact pregnant. On the one side Burke felt very proud that he sired another litter in his name, but on the other side he was thinking how much trouble his dick had caused now. He was not completely hardless, so the least he could do was to find some food for the woman. "You must eat," he spoke. Fishing in a lake was not ideal, a river was better. After all, just like Sebastian, Burke had grown up fishing. 

Burke stepped into the lake and stood there, quietly. Though the buzzing of those damn bugs were distracting him. When he dove down he missed the fish, aiming just too high. He had not caught a fish in a very long time. But he was determined, after all, now he could not fail in front of Malice her eyes. Burke kept standing where he was standing before, and he waited. He was a calm being from himself, so to stand this still was not a problem for him. Once he did spot a juicy fish the male dove down againa and this time he managed to grab the fish, just barely. He held it tightly and then carried it back to Malice. The male's head moving a bit with the strength of the fish flopping or trying to escape. Burke held it down till it stopped moving. His stomach growling badly, but he ignored it and placed the fish at Malice her feet.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Pff, not capable my ass - by Malice - May 06, 2016, 06:14 PM
RE: Pff, not capable my ass - by Burke - May 06, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Pff, not capable my ass - by Malice - May 06, 2016, 06:45 PM
RE: Pff, not capable my ass - by Burke - May 06, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Pff, not capable my ass - by Malice - May 06, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Pff, not capable my ass - by Burke - May 07, 2016, 04:08 AM
RE: Pff, not capable my ass - by Malice - May 07, 2016, 07:57 AM
RE: Pff, not capable my ass - by Burke - May 07, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: Pff, not capable my ass - by Malice - May 07, 2016, 03:10 PM