The Sentinels you have my whole heart, you always did
and i hope that kindness comes your way
162 Posts
Ooc — L2D2
the bugs continued to assail him, and he continued to be annoyed by them: he shook, he flapped, he even snapped -- all to no avail. finally he settled into glaring at them with the most gruesomely contorted of scowls, though it did nothing to intimidate the inquiring locusts from settling on his ears and nose. he too had been consumed by his own thoughts, though he slowed respectfully as he saw osprey approach. he had not seen her in some time through fault of his own, and he was surprised by the girth her barrel had acquired. with a warm smile seeping his countenance he replied to her question, though his words were mumbled through pressed teeth given the wildwood flower in his mouth. "everything!" -- that was the short answer -- he dropped the flower and collapsed upon it to protect it from the tittering bugs. "the bugs, being hungry, letting everyone down." he looked at his paws the way a chastised child might view their toes, his eyes averted to the ground. "i've messed up."
#brutalmode
currently weak health
mild powerplay/cameos of tachyon welcome (especially donnelaith members)
Messages In This Thread
you have my whole heart, you always did - by Tachyon Sr - April 30, 2016, 08:21 PM
RE: you have my whole heart, you always did - by Tachyon Sr - May 06, 2016, 07:56 PM