Times are gone for honest men
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Zephyr could care less what the black female was saying, though he did keep most of his attention on her. He wouldn't be intimidated out of neutral grounds. It was Pallas' lack of response that drove him to snarl her way, irritated. She was forcing him to go against his own morals, but at this point he had no chance. 
        "Find me if you need me then. I wont face a pack I have no quarrels with for someone who can't answer me."
He gave Nemesis an amused look through grassy eyes, flicking his not-torn ear. He was very tempted to stay just because she was urging him to go, but as hed said: he had no quarrels with The Brotherhood. Hell, he didn't know who they were.
                         "Don't get your tail in a knot, I'm off."
Before his words caught him teeth, the massive male turned and trotted off. Quite obviously not in a hurry, but he did make sure he was gone before they thought to come after him again. Guilt pressed heavily on his shoulders, and he couldn't help a worried glance back at the grey female. She dug her own grave, and she'll be laying in one if she dosen't leave soon. His ear burned, and another wound on his cheek that he hadn't known the black female had inflicted was leaking blood now too. The long one running down his face hurt the worst, crimson warmth rolling thick down the right of his muzzle. These wounds were sure to cause notice, and Lyric and Rain were bound to worry. He loped back towards home, wondering if Pallas would catch up.

Last post from Zephyr unless someone comes looking for him. This was interesting! xD
Messages In This Thread
Times are gone for honest men - by Pallas Stormthorn - April 16, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: Times are gone for honest men - by Zephyr Maverick - April 23, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Times are gone for honest men - by Nemesis - April 23, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Times are gone for honest men - by Zephyr Maverick - April 23, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Times are gone for honest men - by Burke - April 24, 2016, 01:40 AM
RE: Times are gone for honest men - by Nemesis - April 28, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: Times are gone for honest men - by Zephyr Maverick - April 28, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Times are gone for honest men - by Burke - April 29, 2016, 02:15 AM
RE: Times are gone for honest men - by Whisper - April 29, 2016, 07:53 AM
RE: Times are gone for honest men - by Zephyr Maverick - April 29, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: Times are gone for honest men - by Nemesis - April 29, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: Times are gone for honest men - by Burke - May 04, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: Times are gone for honest men - by Nemesis - May 06, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Times are gone for honest men - by Burke - May 07, 2016, 04:26 AM
RE: Times are gone for honest men - by Zephyr Maverick - May 07, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: Times are gone for honest men - by Burke - May 12, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: Times are gone for honest men - by Nemesis - May 18, 2016, 09:11 PM