Ravensblood Forest from wars that you waged
7 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Kelso understood the implication in the stranger's words -- this wolf had a pack, and he hunted for them.  It was possible that this entire arrangement could turn out to be a costly waste of his time; assuming they captured some small creature, the stranger would no doubt snap it up and run, leaving Kelso hungrier than he'd been before they ever began and weaker for the expended effort.  

But what if they got lucky?  What if they stumbled upon something larger -- a deer, perhaps, or an elk?  Alone, a wolf had a snowball's chance in hell of taking down anything of that size.  But with a capable partner, the two of them could...

"My name is Kelso and I have no pack," he replied after a moment's consideration, picking his way through the scrub and roots toward the strange wolf.  "Just let me have a bite or two, and the rest is yours."  He knew there would be no promises made, but it was worth a shot.  When he emerged from the trees into full view of the stranger, he saw a huge and majestic wolf whose white fur glowed like a moonlit glacier and whose pale eyes were as cold and cutting as sea ice.  Kelso was suddenly aware of how relatively puny he was.  He was a lot skinnier than this guy, not to mention shorter.  He abruptly found himself hoping that this dude wasn't hungry enough to eat another wolf...
Messages In This Thread
from wars that you waged - by Kjalarr - April 23, 2016, 05:04 AM
RE: from wars that you waged - by Kelso - May 04, 2016, 09:54 PM
RE: from wars that you waged - by Kjalarr - May 05, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: from wars that you waged - by Kelso - May 06, 2016, 04:07 AM
RE: from wars that you waged - by Kjalarr - May 07, 2016, 06:08 AM
RE: from wars that you waged - by Kelso - May 08, 2016, 02:11 AM
RE: from wars that you waged - by Kjalarr - May 14, 2016, 02:13 PM