i'd rather go out in a blaze of glory
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke was quiet for a long moment, letting her speak just as she had done with him. And perhaps she was right. Maybe he had been in the wrong here and hurt her even more by not sharing that with her, or even that he had the feeling he could not tell her those things. But he disliked the fact that it seemed to create a wedge between them. Especially the comment about her having a mate now and sharing that with him kind of hurt. Because he made it his specialty to be a therapist. Yet on the other side if he couldn't even talk about his own feelings then what kind of a therapist did that make him?

"Maybe you are right. My intentions were not to hurt you. I jus have difficulties sharing things with others and maybe I misread the relationship, or well friendship we have," he spoke to her and looked at the side with a bit of an apologetic look, which was quite something coming from Burke. "These things are hard on me, so please don't take this as any offense that there is a lack of trust in you from my side Nemesis. From now on I will try to be more open with you if that is what you like. You are my Beta after all. I just like to think that I am good at everything but clearly I am not,' he spoke.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
i'd rather go out in a blaze of glory - by Nemesis - April 23, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: i'd rather go out in a blaze of glory - by Burke - April 24, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: i'd rather go out in a blaze of glory - by Burke - May 08, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: i'd rather go out in a blaze of glory - by Nemesis - June 06, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: i'd rather go out in a blaze of glory - by Burke - June 12, 2016, 01:54 PM