A place to call home (border acceptance)
338 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Good to know that," Pump replied and with that forgot the matter. She had dealt with horrible things in life too, but they had never affected her in this way or at all. Death - whichever way it came - was a part of life. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Ragnar - good work," she told the white beast, before he went off to return to his guarding duties. One joining was enough for the day, therefore she trusted him to drive away the rest of the would-be-joiners or lurkers.

"Better keep your word," she turned her gaze to the girl and warned, then stretched and shook her coat, happy that this encounter was finished successfully. "Come on, Mowanza, I will show you around a bit," she beckoned for the newcomer to follow her.

ooc: my last post here.
Messages In This Thread
A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Mowanza - April 06, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Pump - April 07, 2014, 12:38 PM
RE: A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Pump - April 12, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Pump - April 21, 2014, 01:11 AM
RE: A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Pump - April 28, 2014, 05:08 AM
RE: A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Pump - May 05, 2014, 02:07 PM