Dawnlark Plains through gutters filled with black debris
~The sky's the limit~
101 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
No worries. Same here except that I'm in class rn hehe

A small grunt was elicted from the stranger, before he took a bold stride forward. Slancio almost backed off, but stood his ground as the other male allowed the blades of fur on their shoulders just to lightly brush, before inquiring why. "The locusts drove them away, I guess" Slancio shrugged nonchalantly. Well that much was obvious... He cringed internally at what he said. Even though they had basically just been pointing out the obvious the entire conversation, Slancio still felt kinda for giving such an aswer.

But the silence was over and the stranger coughed, saying that the bugs did not bother him. And Slancio too, apparently. Feeling slightly uncomfortable when the male thrusted his snout at him and sniffed at him, he shifted from foot to foot. When the other male asked if he looked upon like food, Slancio's first reaction was a verbal "Excuse me?", he was confused as to what the other wolf meant.

He thought through all the possible meanings for that quickly, before coming to a conclusion that the male was asking him if he seeked him? Slancio silently raised an eyebrow, throughly confused at this point. "No, I do hold you on a higher regard than food." He picked a neutral answer, trying not the offend the other wolf.
The flowers are in bloom as the birds will tell, it's a beautiful day to be burning in hell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: through gutters filled with black debris - by Slancio - May 09, 2016, 03:34 AM